Monday, July 16, 2018

EBAY OR E-COMMERCE?

I've been debating for a while now if I want to continue to utilize e.Bay or my own e-commerce store (think big..commerce or shop..ify) and I am having the hardest time deciding! I really like the item of having my own store but I know I am going to have to pay for advertising to get people TO my site. Whereas the customer base is built in with e--bay. Siiiigh.... Dilemmas, dilemmas.. 

My husband is wonderful and encourages me to go for the own store but I am frugal and really don't want to spend the money if I can't at least make double that monthly (I SHOULD be able to though) so honestly, I don't know what's stopping me. The boys are older (well toddler-kindergarten age) so I am a little more able to concentrate for blocks of time... 

I think I am going to give myself a few more months to really see how it goes and then I just might do it! I am currently gearing up for the FALL/WINTER which means HOLIDAY ITEMS!!! I have some great costumes for Halloween and some amazing holiday outfits and accessories that I am just chomping at the bit to display. Next month starts the holiday roll out!


Lastly, I am going to start showcasing some items here and I am working on some fun giveaway things to do using my blog. So stay tuned for that!


Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment